- Context & Purpose
- The domain name www.quickermed.com, an internet based portal, and quickermed, a mobile application, is owned and operated by Quickermed online medicine store , a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter, referred to as “quickermed” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website”.
- The type of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) that quickermed collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by quickermed;
- How and to whom quickermed will disclose such information;
- How quickermed will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users; and
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
- What is personal information?
- Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with quickermed, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by quickermed for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/information.
- Types of personal information collected by quickermed:
- A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by quickermed without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, quickermed may collect the following categories of personal information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- quickermed may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
- Internet use:quickermed may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by quickermed and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, where upon other Users may collect such data. quickermed hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- quickermed does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- Purposes for which your information may be used by quickermed:
- The information which quickermed collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services;
- Complete transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services and features on the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting User surveys)
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by quickermed may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and quickermed online medicine store may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes.
- In case of any contests conducted by quickermed in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
- Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
- To Vendor and other service providers appointed by quickermed for the purpose of carrying out services on quickermed’s behalf under contract. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In case of contests conducted by quickermed in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- quickermed makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All quickermed employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. quickermed may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of quickermed's business.
- quickermed may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a quickermed corporation division or company. Any third party to which quickermed transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
- Retention of the information:
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Vendor to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. quickermed may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Vendor who request access to such information.
- The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products/ diagnostic service and Health care Service . quickermed may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
Quickermed will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.
7. Links to third-party advertisements:
- The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with quickermed unless expressly specified on the Website.
8. Security Practices and Procedures:
- Quickermed adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Quickermed makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Quickermed takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
9. Users’ rights in relation to their personal information collected by Quickermed:
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, quickermed reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
10. Additional notes to the User:
- Quickermed shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to quickermed or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or quickermed has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, quickermed has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- quickermed shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of quickermed including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify quickermed of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
- quickermed will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask quickermed, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the rectification required,.
12. Contact information:
- quickermed addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, quickermed has designated Mr.subhakanta kanungo as the Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Grievance Officer, quickermed
Shop No.1, Thakur complex, Yashwant Srushti, Boisar West, Dist. Palghar, Maharastra.401501
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org